The Platinum Heart Package $950 (Rehearsal Included )
“Platinum Package” . . . The Supreme Package for you Special Day.
Please note The Platinum Package is the only Package I do on Saturdays, and Sundays.
(Platinum Package is available Monday to Friday at flat rate of $800)
Included in the fees:
- Private Appointment – Initial appointment 60 to 90 minutes..I don’t believe in rushing
- Welcome Pack – “ The Love Language Bible” in helping you plan and making your ceremony UNIQUELY YOURS
- Travel – inclusive Gold Coast Area. A travel fee will apply outside Gold Coast area which I will discuss with you. Please ask 🙂
- Wedding Checklist For Bride
- List of Recommended Vendor Suppliers
- Liaising with other vendors
- Unlimited phone and email and text communications.
- Extensive Preparation Of Personal Wedding Ceremony
- Music Selection for wedding, which I will play for you on the day
- Supply of State of the Art PA system
- Full rehearsal up to 1 Hour
- Arrival Time On Your Wedding Day – 45 minutes prior
- An Elegant Signing Pen – yours to keep
- Presentation Of Your Certificate & Ceremony – in a beautiful frame for safe keeping
- Liaise With Your Photographer/videographer on the day to ensure all important parts of ceremony are covered and nothing is missed. As a team we want this day to be AMAZING
- Lodgement Of All Legal Documents, to Births Deaths and Marriage including application form for official certificate
The Platinum Package
includes travel north from Jacobs Well to Kingscliff including Summer Grove Estate in Carool and Mt Tamborine without any cost incurred.
As I travel Australia wide I am only too happy to travel outside of this area and any extra traveling costs will be agreed upon at time of booking.
* Please note that any Weddings on South Stradbroke Island will need to provide for me transfers to and from the island.
Deposit and Refund Policy
A non-refundable fee of $200.00 is required for all bookings and is payable within 14 days after the booking is confirmed.
The balance of the fee is required no less than 14 days before the ceremony. Payments can be made by cash, cheque or direct deposit.
In the event of a cancellation, a refund of the balance will be issued if at least 48 hours notice is given.